July 22, 2008

Pure Vision 1969 Dodge Charger 515 GTB!!!


This is a rendering I had done according to Steve's specifications and reference purely for media usage. Once again, Steve Strope and the gang at Pure Vision Design develop yet annother innovative "machine" with tons of style and details. When I look at one of Steve's killer show cars in person, I find something new everytime I come to look at it.

I haven't seen the issue yet, but the story on this car and the rendering made the latest issue of Hot Rod Magazine. Make sure to pick up a copy and check it out or click the link below.

"Purpose Built’s 1969 Dodge Charger- This will have a heavy late sixties Ferrari/European road race car feel. Check out the Lola T-70 inspired rims by Bonspeed! Set to debut in the Mopar Performance booth at the 2008 SEMA show. www.PurposeBuilt.com"

For more details on the build, click http://purevisiondesign.com/rides_69charger.asp

No comments: